Posted: Mon, 01/04/2021 - 17:23
UTeach CS has developed new resources to help you actively and equitably recruit students into CS! (free micro-credential, editable planning guide, flyers, and recruitment tips)
Free micro-credential on active and equitable recruitment strategies:
- Active recruitment is essential to increasing access to computer science for students from diverse backgrounds. This micro-credential provides a structured approach to planning and implementing equitable recruitment practices that have shown to increase enrollment among underserved students. Demonstrate your mastery of active and equitable recruitment strategies to earn this micro-credential.
- Recruitment Planning Guide (editable guide for creating your customized plan)
- Student Flyers (for UTeach CS Principles and UTeach CS A)
- Counselor Flyers (for UTeach CS Principles and UTeach CS A)
- Recruitment Tips and a curated list of helpful resources from NCWIT and College Board