Posted: Tue, 06/14/2022 - 7:24 pm EDT
UTeach Computer Science has limited spaces left in two separate funding opportunities, so apply ASAP before spots are filled!
UTeach CS is currently recruiting U.S. districts and high schools as part of a prestigious, one-year research study funded by the U.S. Department of Education. This study will examine student engagement in the UTeach AP CSA curriculum, which was developed in 2019 and is officially endorsed by the College Board. We are recruiting any U.S. educator who will be teaching AP CSA in 2022-23, both teachers who are new to AP CSA and current AP CSA teachers, so please share this opportunity with your colleagues!
Benefits of the AP CSA research grant (open to all U.S. schools; research involved):
- $2,000 teacher stipends for participating in all study activities
- ($1,600 value) 2 years of free access to the UTeach AP Computer Science A curriculum and ongoing support
- ($1,000 value) Free, College Board–endorsed, online professional development for AP CSA (experienced AP CSA teachers may opt out of the full PD and attend a short platform training instead)
- Apply to join the AP CSA research grant
UTeach CS also has received funding to further expand access to our project-based UTeach AP CS Principles curriculum, which was developed in 2015 and is officially endorsed by the College Board. We are recruiting any U.S. educator who is new to UTeach AP CS Principles in 2022-23, so please share this opportunity with your colleagues!
Benefits of the AP CS Principles Scholarship (priority for Title I schools; no research involved):
- $1000 teacher stipends after fully completing the summer PD
- ($1,000 value) Free, College Board–endorsed, online professional development for AP CS Principles
- ($800 value) 1 year of free access to the UTeach AP CS Principles curriculum, and ongoing support
- Apply for the AP CSP Scholarship
About: UTeach Computer Science is a collaborative effort between successful secondary CS teachers, expert CS faculty from The University of Texas at Austin, and UTeach's 25 years of experience leading nationwide, evidence-based teacher preparation.
Need more information? Request free sample lessons or schedule 15 minutes to learn more.
Not eligible for the funding? View program costs and then purchase a license or PD.