Posted: Tue, 09/15/2020 - 13:41
CS community members and others joined a roundtable discussion of best online practices for CS classrooms featuring high school computer science students from around the country! Our students often have more experience with a wider variety of online teaching and learning than we do, so we learned from them! Questions were posed such as:
• What has worked well for them in online CS classrooms and what hasn't?
• What assessment formats did they find to be the most reliable and valid?
• What lessons engaged them the most?
• What learning tools and apps have been useful and which ones are tedious?
• Are they tired of Kahoot yet?
CS for All Teachers ambassador, Rebekah Lang, facilitated.
See webinar recording here.