Posted: Tue, 09/15/2020 - 13:41
Join us for a roundtable discussion of best online practices for CS classrooms featuring high school computer science students from around the country! Our students often have more experience with a wider variety of online teaching and learning than we do, so let's learn from them! We'll pose questions such as:
• What has worked well for them in online CS classrooms and what hasn't?
• What assessment formats did they find to be the most reliable and valid?
• What lessons engaged them the most?
• What learning tools and apps have been useful and which ones are tedious?
• Are they tired of Kahoot yet?
CS for All Teachers Ambassador Rebekah Lang will facilitate. Feel free to email her (RCLang1@gmail.com) in advance with any specific questions you want her to post to the students!
Accessing the Room
- Meeting ID: 933 6982 3209
- Passcode: 7700925484
- One tap mobile: +13017158592