Funded by the National Science Foundation (NSF) under award #1836310 and managed by the American Institutes for Research (AIR), CS for All Teachers is a virtual community of practice, welcoming all teachers from PreK through high school who are interested in teaching computer science.
Previously known as the CS10K Community, CS for All Teachers provides a virtual home for teachers to connect with one another and with the resources and expertise they need to successfully teach computer science in their classrooms. With the support of a cohort of community ambassadors, PreK-12 teachers can get answers to their burning questions from the HelpSquad, share their experiences in small groups, participate in online events, search for resources, and learn new instructional strategies from their colleagues—all in an effort to ensure computer science for all. In particular, the community helps to:
- Connect novice computer science teachers with the resources and people they need to learn rudimentary CS knowledge and skills.
- Cultivate a deeper sense of learning for intermediate computer science teachers to improve their teaching practice.
- Challenge veteran computer science teachers to enhance their leadership skills to support their colleagues and advocate for CS education.
- Contribute research to the field about how best to support computer science teachers virtually.
Whether you are a veteran computer science teacher or just getting started, there is a place for you in CS for All Teachers. We invite you to dive in and get started today by:
- Joining our community;
- Meeting the AIR support team behind CS for All Teachers and our Community Ambassadors who provide us with engagement strategies; and
- Contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have questions.
- Meeting our partners.